About Agrisure Duracade
- Corn rootworm (CRW) robs U.S. growers of more than $1 billion annually.
- Agrisure Duracade is the latest in CRW trait technology. It has been proven efficacious against CRW in Syngenta and university/third-party field trials over the past four years.
- Agrisure Duracade trait stacks feature two unique modes of action for exceptional above- and below-ground insect control, and an integrated 5% refuge.
- Reduced insect pressure increases crop health; from stronger root systems that optimize water and nutrient uptake, to fuller leaves that maximize grain fill.
- Long-term CRW management requires a multi-year, whole-farm approach. Syngenta developed a Corn Rootworm Management Guide to assist growers in making decisions tailored for their operation.
- Syngenta’s Right to Grow Program offers growers confidence in marketing options for grain containing Agrisure Duracade.
For more information, please visit http://www.syngenta-us.com/corn/agrisure/agrisure-duracade.